Friday, May 18, 2007

Acer Support Sucks

Agh, Acer support is terrible! This is the fifth or sixth week after I have sent away my laptop for repair (of what I think is a issue with their software).


Start, Week 1: Sent away Laptop
End, Week 1: Rang Acer, they claim they JUST recieved the Laptop. Fair enough.

End, Week 2: They were still "repairing" the Laptop.

End, Week 3: The Laptop had reportedly finished being repaired and was being sent back to me.

End, Week 4: After 4 weeks of being "repaired" I was told for some reason the Laptop was in transit overseas for reasons unkown.


It's been a further two weeks now since I last rang, i'm starting to think they've lost the Laptop or simply don't care; Beware Acer products, if they break or are damaged then you've just wasted your money. Avoid.

http://avoidacer.com Apparently Acer support sucks regardless of where you are in the world.

No comments: